What I am really psyched to post about is my sock pal, the sock I received and the much love I have for my incredible new sock - but it was dark when I got home and that post is totally deserving of the best photo I can take. So until maybe tomorrow - I am robber, a thief, a burglar, a bandit...
The following survey was blatantly stolen from Elemmaciltur
01. Can you cook? Yes (well, I
think so) - and sometimes I truly enjoy creating things and being kind of daring (as in fire). Mostly, I love making brunch or fabulous desserts. I've actually been pondering this a lot lately, I feel like I don't cook fun things for my family enough - always looking for the latest, quickest, easiest what-have-you - please feel free to link me to any simple recipes.
02. What was your dream growing up? That I would be a veternarian.
03. What talent do you wish you had? I wish that I could play the piano or ballroom dance.
04. If I bought you a drink what would it be? Rum and diet coke - or just diet coke - love fountain soda.
05. Favorite vegetable? corn on the cob - I live in the Midwest, it's like a rite of passage.
06. What was the last book you read? Mercy by Jodi Picoult
07. What zodiac sign are you ? Taurus
08. Any tattoos and/or piercings? just generic ear piercings.
09. Worst habit? Impatience, stand-offishness.
10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Heck yes - I would recognize you from your blog - which has happened a lot lately.
11. What is your favorite sport? Football
12. Negative or optimistic attitude? Generally optimistic with a dash of realistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? So, what's on your needles?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? hmmm, I've been blessed. Recently, having my back go out was the omst painful, humbling thing ever. I cried and crawled a lot. MY temporary best friend was Percocet - glad we are no longer speaking.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I have "hitchhiker's thumb"
16. Do you have any pets? Two cats and a dog
17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd immediately think about the mess - then I'd have you in - explain the mess and offer you a drink.
18. What was your first impression of me? Fun! Sassy!
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? F-ing scary - hate them. At parades - and I am not kidding, they seek me out.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? less thick waist...botox...oh wait, just one right?
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? conscience for sure - I work in law enforcement - have lots of ethics.
22. What color eyes do you have? Blue
23. Ever been arrested? Nope
24. Bottle or draft? Bottle
25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay some debt - and buy tickets to DisneyWorld - my sister-in-law is getting married in FL next year and I need to start planning.
26. Would you date me? Probably no - my husband wouldn't like it, and I think you prefer men. :)
27. Where's your favorite place to hang out? Just at home - on my couch - or at yoga class in my own head.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? not really
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Um, knit - duh. Or read.
30. Do you swear a lot? Shamefully so. But I can monitor myself well - I usually let a "new" person swear first.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Cell phones - people yapping on them everywhere - the doctor's office, the book store, the grocery store, in the car - eeeerg.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? quiet (until you know me, even then, if I am not sure of someone...quiet) and dry, terribly dry and way funnier than my husband - we have a running contest.
33. Do you believe in/appreciate romance? not really - don't believe in soul mates. I'm too practical for romance.:) I do like a nice dinner, candles, nice music - combined with practical chatter about life.
34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Knit, drink, chat - learn about Germany, learn about you - your history.
35. Do you believe in God? Absolutely - though I have occasional doubts - I like to think most people do. However, my faith is the first place I turn under stress.
36. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same? I'm not sure I understand the question - but yes, feel free to steal this survey - like 20 questions. er, I mean 36 questions.
Let me know if you blog this, it's fun getting to know you bloggers.