Peaknit

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ever feel like this...

You want to post something, but nothing interesting is going on? Not that I am complaining.

My Roza sock is coming along gloriously but no pair yet - so not exactly photo worthy just yet - but it's a great pattern - I even knit at the lunch table and was able to keep up with the volley of the conversation. I am juggling my options for my next sock - I am pretty sure it will have to be something Wollmeise, my god this yarn is so unique and rich. I already want to be a glutton and grab some more - yikes. Luckily I am back to work since it supports my yarn habit.

So this feels like one of those phone conversations where you just run out of things to say, but you linger anyways? why is that? Cause I just love my blogland peeps and I just want to say "hi" - so lets say today is like one of those silly cards with a cat hanging in a tree - "hang in there" - just to say hello! Hope everyone is free of worry and can share a boring moment with me - sometimes it is just good to be grateful for some status quo.

relaxedbear
kinda like this...

9 Comments:

Blogger Auntly H said...

Enjoy the lack of crises!

Can't wait to see what the first skein of Wollmeise becomes....

9:13 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I know what you mean-- if I haven't blogged in a couple of days I try really hard to think of *something* to post about :)

I'm glad you're back at work!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Susan B. Anderson said...

I am glad you are back on your feet. Where do you get that mileage thing for your nano? Also, I was "tagged" and I don't even know what that means. Weren't you tagged at one point? Let me know if you get a chance.
Thanks pal,
susie

7:59 AM  
Blogger Knitterella said...

Glad you are feeling well enough to be back to work!

Look forward to the photos of your Roza sock. I bet it's great!

Thanks!
Jill

8:44 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I've just started my very first pair of socks ever, but I haven't taken a picture yet either! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Hey - at least we get a good bear picture, right? I like that!

I can't wait to see your Wollmeise creations. I'm trying to tell myself that looking at everyone else's Wollmeise will keep me from buying some, but the colors!! sigh.

btw, thanks for your advice about my Baudelaire issue - frogging is about to commence!

5:33 PM  
Blogger KnittingHawkeye said...

I want those socks in your avatar. . . . would that be Vesper Yarn or Yarntini?

9:42 PM  
Blogger KnittingHawkeye said...

Most of the yarn is gone. Come down to Stitches in Rosemonet next weekend. I'll be working in The Fold's booth & my yarn will be on sale there. =) Every kind of my yarn.

1:56 AM  
Blogger Jean said...

That bear is just too cute!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home