Peaknit

Friday, August 18, 2006

BLOGGERS ROCK!

I say this because I found a fabulous Cosmopolitan recipe on Scout's Knitted Swag:

"Scout’s Kick-Ass Cosmos"

6 ounces Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail (trust me and only use this kind!)

4 ounces vodka

1 ounce Rose’s Lime Juice

2 ounces Triple Sec

Pour all ingredients into a martini shaker filled with ice. Shake your booty and shake the shaker. Rim two martini glasses with some sort of sugar rimmer and pour into two glasses.

I promise you it will be the best cosmo you’ve ever had.

I gathered all of the ingredients and decided, oh hell, I will try another Cosmo recipe...up to now I had been disappointed with the results. Wowie wow wow - this recipe is so good - I promptly left a praising comment and Scout replied almost instantaneously a warning that they are "super easy to suck down"...I can attest to that - good lord, it was as close to Sex in the City as I've come - bless bloggers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home