Peaknit

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I got my pal! I got my pal!

I just got my pal for the International Scarf Exchange I'm so excited - again I was that kid wrestling for a pen pal in grade school, so bear with me. I am thrilled with her likes and dislikes:

6. Colours you like - purples, pinks, reds
7. Colours you hate- oranges, browns, beige or off white
8. Fibres you like- natural yarn such as alpaca, bamboo, cotton
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies - acrylics
10. Prefered scarf length - 72"
11. Solid or variegated? either if it works with the pattern
12. Cables or lace or texture? love lace patterns

I really enjoy lace (though I am a bit of a rookie - what better opportunity??) and have a wonderful silky wool in mind. I have a beautiful deep red Elsebeth Lavold that I picked up just because I wanted to have it - huh, maybe it's karma baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home