Peaknit

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Toe-Up sock success!


I wrapped up my first toe-up sock last night - I am very happy with the final results - from my first "dye-job" to the cast off edge with a hint of frill. I dig it!

I also got official word this morning that I am a participant of Secret Pal 9. I won't get my pal for a month, but I'm in. In the meantime I can work on knitting up my scarf for the ISE - I think I have found the perfect pattern. Once I finish my other toe-up sock (yes, finish a pair - novel I know) I hope to wind the silky wool and knit up a bit of a leaf lace pattern to see if it would be right for my pal.

Last big news is that the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival is coming to my area this weekend - can't wait to see what goodies they have to offer!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramknits said...

It is a success. We have to do this again!

1:18 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Oh we must!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home