Peaknit

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

pirateday

Aaaarg, ye urchins, are you gonna help me celebrate? Just look at these happy wenches - my girls and my mom having entirely too much fun. My mom will want me to walk the plank for posting this... Ah, me hearties, tomorrow is another day. But for today - join the revolution and pillage ye pubs, raise some grog and talk like a sailor!

It is International Talk Like a Pirate Day! I first heard about this over at the Yarn Harlot's blog- so it is clearly appropriate for knitters to take up an eye patch and duel with some pointy sticks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Arrrr!!!!! Your wee ones are piratey from stem to stern!

7:34 PM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Arrrrn't they a cute looking bunch!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Knitterella said...

Ha! How fun :)

Jill

P.S. I joined your KAL - I decided to just jump into it! I'm sure I'll learn a lot and hopefully end up with a sweet pair of socks :)

5:48 AM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

Totally un-related to this blog post, but where did you find your "Simple Sock" pattern for the Rhabarber socks in Wollmeise? I can't locate it on Ravelry. Thanks for your help! Love the little pirates!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home