Peaknit

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Holy Crap, it's here? Already? Damn right!


I got my Lime N Violet sock yarn yesterday from Lisa Souza...I think that was like, what...one minute after I ordered it? I was shocked it showed up so fast. I am not sure what I am going to knit out of it...socks are the obvious choice, but I'd like to do something different, and I am curious what the fabric of the yarn will look like - it's definitely different looking in the skein than anything else I have tried. But I am open to a new experience! It is delightful and I can't wait to start the Lime n Violet KAL on October 13th - better get my project sorted out before then! Thank you Lisa for the fastest damn delivery ever! I am eyeing Berry Poppins next for some sock love...I mean, when I am *gulp* buying yarn again.

*sob* I'm going through withdrawal...two days of a sock yarn free lifestyle. And I found this on the internet last night while surfing. I've been wondering...what if this was my last yarn purchase before my hiatus? Maybe this would satisfy me so completely I would be cured of my addiction - I know, I am a bonafide sock yarn ho - I'm at least focused specifically on sock yarn right? Does that count for anything?? Hang on, this is going to be a bumpy ride! Weeeee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm doing the L&V KAL, too and just ordered my yarn on Friday. It sounds like everyone who orders receives their yarn almost immediately so I guess I can expect mine on Monday..LOL Maybe you should try knitting a "hockey mask" with your yarn. I'm not quite sure how we can do that, but that is what the contest is....

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home