Peaknit

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A pathway finished, another started


I finished one of my Pembrokeshire Pathways on Sunday and cast on another right away - totally a good sign that this pattern rocks! The only modification was to try an Eye of the Partridge heel - I like how it came out and may adopt this as my default heel.


Has everyone seen that pureknits has a sock club featuring fabulous Yarntini?? It will absolutely be one of the more extravagant picks for the year (good grief, my husband hopes!) - but it's yarntini...how can I not get in on this? She is my hero after all. I may have to head over and hide my face and mop my forehead while I enter my debit info. but a girls gotta support her indie-yarny-goodness-blogging buddies, right? help. :) Now if Scout offers her indie swag club soon, I think I have to just say "no"...help, I am weak. I am heading here for some support. :) cheerio!

BTW - thank you for all of the positive feedback on my last post - I am so relieved to hear I am not so weird afterall. Just content with my own company and that of my family - they forgive me for having some social anxieties. bless them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to be a bad influence. But I'm glad someone is in this yarntini thing with me. I was starting to feel really guilty!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I cannot click over to Yarntini...I will not...I will be strong! The Pembrookshire Pathways do not look like fun.. They are gorgeous and way cool, I love your choice of blue,but as much as I live to knit socks I don't see myself knitting these. You must have liked them or you wouldn't have cast on #2 quickly!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have any (any at all) Lenten Rose leftover from your socks, I will gladly buy it off of you. I am knitting some socks from the skein that I got (I don't have enough yarn at the store, I gotta join clubs where they mail it to my house - (sigh)), but my friend has bigger feet and I fear that I will run short.

I will make it worth your while, trust me.
Miranda
Lakeside Fibers
info at lakesidefibers dot com

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great sock pattern and your work!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home