Peaknit

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Leaf me a alone



My Embossed Leaves are done. I love this pattern, the only modification I made is that I did not break the yarn to do the gusset. The pictures may not show it - but my socks' coloring seems to be slightly different - one skein is a little brighter than the other. That's weird, but otherwise they are delightful and very "sproingy". A think they will be a worthy gift.



Tomorrow I will post about my "Monkey" business. For now, I'm off to knit and watch American Idol - guilty (or pathetic or even slightly ridiculous) pleasures.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those are so pretty. I think I need to make some. Pronto. Geez, there's just nit enough time in the day to make everything I want to!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Those are gorgeous!

10:41 PM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

Gorgeous! Great gift. What yarn did you use?

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are absolutelly gorgeous!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home