Peaknit

Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm so excited...

and I just can't hide it...I'm on my way out the door to dinner with my dear friend, Tina and then we are going to late night knitting at the Sow's Ear in Verona, WI!! I rushed home from work to pack my knitting bag - something thoughtless so I can gab and a sock with a lace pattern for more focus if I can find any! I might see Molly Bee there and those oreo truffles she was threatening to bring along. I thought earlier, ugh, it's Friday I just want to crawl home to the couch - but I have this second wind as I am plotting my project. And Tina is bringing a friend, another knitter? Ooh, my cup runneth over! pinch me!

I'm off to wind this up for another Calorimetry? Can you say "calorimetry" three times fast?

Scout's Swag in Calorimetry - it's fate!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Say Hi to Molly Bee for me. I hit the sale this morning, but I won't be at Knit Night tonight.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are gonna have lots of fun! I am soooo envy!

2:10 AM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

I was going through my Bloglines and saw the picture and thought, "Hey that looks like my yarn!" lol

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home