Peaknit

Thursday, March 01, 2007

new socks on tap

I started Pembrokeshire Pathways last night during "Lost" - I think it will keep me entertained with the teeny cables, I have the cuff and a few repeats done so far. I plan on taking them up again tonight for a little Grey's Anatomy. I just love to multi-task - or pretend I am.

I saw these over at Magknits - pretty cute. And DK Weight - can you say immediate gratification? There's potential!

I had a sweet moment with my little one the other day. She is my "bumming partner" on my day off - we always hit the gorcery store - but then we headed over to Joann Fabrics - she saw yarn and on her own proclaimed "Yown"! It made my heart sing, my 20-month-old knows a good thing when she sees it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I though that my little dragonfly Judy is sock maniac, but you, honey, you are turning into sock-obsessed maniac! No matter what, you have impacable taste in choosing sock patterns!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Molly Bee said...

You, Peanknit, are a bad influnce. You keep finding the cool patterns and now I have try them all! I'm off to buy more Yown!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peaknit, I just wanted to send out a quick hello and let you know I exist. I am your secret pal person from the Lime & Violet MB swap. I'm looking forward to reading your responses to the questionnaire and gathering a package together for you. Anyway, just a quick hello - have a great weekend with lots of happy knitting!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home