Peaknit

Friday, April 27, 2007

FO!!!! and some STR swag - SPOILER!!

bopdone

I finished my Bird of Paradise socks from The Petals Collection last night during The Office. "Beer me some strength" Any Office fans? My gosh, I nearly peed myself. As I have been trying to grow my hair out...I look a bit like Jim. Anyways, I used the pattern that was included with the yarn - a simple slipped rib pattern - I think it looks cool with this colorway.I really enjoyed the yarn and the pattern - I didn't modify a thing.

Well, I did not finish a minute too soon since I got my April installment of my Rockin' Sock Club with STR yesterday. It's a silk/ wool blend and funky twisted besides. I like it. I think it will be a gorgeous yarn cake, eh?

strapril

Go watch The Office. It's bananas..b-a-n-a-n-a-s...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so loving this month's STR color! And I got the Scout's Swag in the mail today. YAY! So you should have it soon.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Hunny said...

I love the office!! and Scrubs!!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

Classy socks. Sometimes I think the simple patterns are the best.

9:34 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

I LOVE The Office!! It's my new fave show. My DH and I started watching it this season and then went and got all of the DVDs of seasons 1 & 2 from Netflix, so I have now, rather obsessively, seen every episode.

Oh, and I love your socks, too. ;)

Carrie

1:03 PM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

The Office is the one "Don't Miss Show" and it's the only TV that the whole family watches together, allowing for me to declare Thursday as "Pizza Night!" So I know there's good company, good food (no work for me), and good TV! Now, back to knitting, I love, love, love those socks. I remember seeing them on the site and not getting excited. But I'm excited about yours!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home