Peaknit

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Good Mail Day!

Yesterday I stepped out to get the mail and there was the mail lady - how is that for some skilled stalking? I got two packages from Sundara - one was the Cherry Blossom she offered for her one year dying anniversary. It is lovely - as if.

cblossom

Next up is Port over Nectar - a skein for me and one for my Secret Pal, that is if I can pry it out of my own hands. It is so rich. I am planning to also include the Mona socks pattern - and I was thinking some chocolate cherries and some Mcintosh Yankee candles - keeping with this accidental red theme. I love symmetry.

portnectar

After this round of Secret Pal, I'm thinking I should adopt Grumperina's idea to "be your own pal" - simply because I would like to receive my packages - this is where I should employ the old adage "it's better to give then receive"...but when you're talking about yarn - this is serious addiction we're toying with. But then (*wistful feelings*) my pal did leave me a comment that a package is on the way - weee! I do love a surprise - what was I thinking? Be my own pal? Who am I kidding. (certainly not you clever knitters! You guys rock!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the Chevron scarf craze. I knitted that scarf about 2 years ago. I made it out of Koigu Kersti. It turned out great. I can't wait to see how your scarf turns out. It is always fun to see what catches on.
Your daughter is beautiful and so is your yarn. You are a lucky girl.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Molly Bee said...

Ooooh! That red is yummy! I got my Socks That Rock Club package today. It's gorgeous and I can't post it because I don't want to ruin the surprise! Wail! How did the show dog do today?

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a red coloure! AMazing! And those Mona socks rule!!!!!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home