Peaknit

Sunday, April 01, 2007

...and a hat too!

babehat

I finished a hat to match the little baby bolero. This is Baby's First Hat from Blue Sky Alpaca. I made both pieces from BSA Organic Cotton, just sounds so baby friendly - so pure. I just love the simple lines of the hat, the clear stitch definition of cotton (though it still could use some blocking) and the little "marley's" on the top - just little braids. The colorways in this yarn or so subdued and relaxing - perfect for a "baby's first hat"! It fits our babydoll pretty well, so it should be perfect for Jenn's teeny baby.

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bee said...

Sweet hat! I love the marley's best of all!!!! Ya Mon!

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a darling hat! Love it. Baby hats are probably my very favorite things to knit!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hat! Love it!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet little hat!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

So cute! Love the hat. I have some of that cotton in my stash for a baby bolero.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home