Peaknit

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I got a pair!

pairofyarntini

I received these beauties in the mail today from Jessie - a.k.a Yarntini. They are so delicious. I got the Vintage with a secret pal in mind. It is so pretty in person, I grabbed these pictures during the one sliver of sunshine I saw today. The colors are so vibrant and candy sweet. Yarntini is pretty darn sweet too - what a wonderful entrepreneur with extra special customer service. You see, there was also a little yummy container of hand made Strawberry Daiquiri lipgloss enclosed, smells like the real thing.

Come with me...I can taste the cotton candy melting on my tongue and hear the "vintage" carousel music...

vintage

And the Cherry Cordial...milk chocolate and berries...

cordial

Maybe my exchange partner would like that one instead? Oh, I was planning to quick throw the Vintage in a box and tape it shut to avoid this obvious indecision. I can totally see my yarn whoring self buying some nice Koigu to put in my package - I'm just terrible at giving away this super special indie stuff, well Yarntini anyways. I'm going to try to brave...Eeny, meeny, miney, moe...

btw for the curious local knitters (so nice to meet you local girls!)...the closing yarn store is Knit Whit on Main Street in Cambridge...I have driven through town and haven't been able to catch it open again, so you may want to call ahead if you want to check it out.

my ftp is still crap so I am trying Flickr - slick - but I don't know how to center or justify my pictures for more interest...so I'll be doing my homework.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

ooh, I'm salivating :) I can see how it would be hard to give that away!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Molly Bee said...

I couldn't do it! I'd have to keep them both. I'd be a bad secret pal huh? My pal would just get an empty box with good intentions each month! :-)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I'm drooling.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yes, Jessie is just wonderful!!! Is your yarn verigated or self-striping? Just made a baby hat out of the merino tencel vintage... so fun!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such drooling yarn - really make me wanna eat them!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I completely understand not wanting to part with yarn...especially the lovely bit I obtained this week for you. Happy anticipation! and a treat sometime next week (hopefully, you never know with the post). LnV pal

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the vintage! Your spoilee is one lucky knitter:)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Glad I could help with the sock yarn idea- it makes the BEST baby hats and socks - just too cute. I may even try a baby sweater.

: )

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home