Peaknit

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

*thump* I could have had a V8

Der, who else does this? Who else e-mailed their Secret Pal with their regular e-mail account? duh. I hope that my pal can't figure me out beyond maybe my name - but the first e-mail I sent - I immediately knew I screwed up - but it was too late - into cyberspace went my indiscretion. So, pal, if you figure me out - I'm sorry, I have no excuse. As an offender said this week "gosh, Stupid is expensive".

On another note...

Quote for today - (*imagine condescending tone and dripping sarcasm*) "I don't care! I'm the supervisor!" You gotta love a guy who has this leadership style. It's his common response to the tiniest bit of our two cents. You just can't have a different opinion with this man. If this were Survivor I would totally vote this bastard off the island.

Off to knit my bureaucratic troubles away with Simon Fullerton! Double guilty pleasure! Should I really blow the bank and have a little rum in my diet coke?! The possibilities!

6 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

Sorry you didn't have a great day. Just knit and enjoy American Idol, I think I remember you watch that! Sure add a little rum...christine

9:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

christine - you are too sweet! Thank you, I needed that, I did add a teeny bit of rum:)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely have the rum. And then know that your SP doesn't mind knowing. She'll still be happy to be spoiled.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I went to all the trouble to set up a stealth Yahoo account for a secret pal thing, and didn't realize that my full name was attached to the messages. It was deeply buried in the profile settings and I thought I had turned it off. D'oh! The Pal in question is the mother of teen and grown kids, but remembers well the years of pretending not to know stuff, like when your kids make you a present, so we just played it like I never screwed up.

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with reald e-mail when I was in SP program! Also my spoilee! So, we were even!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Berlinswhimsy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. So far, I haven't screwed up yet but I keep having to remind myself, 'okay, I can email my spoilEE with this account and my spoilER with this one.' And I keep getting mixed up on the two. I was secretly thinking I was the world's biggest airhead!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home