Peaknit

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Vesper is not just a pair of naughty boys...


I have a new appreciation for the name...I got my Vesper Yarn today in the Aquamelon colorway - which I think is similar to Yartini's Cosmopolitan but more muted and relaxed. I think it will be a delight to work with - I am almost tired just thinking about all of my projects in queue now...and I still want to pile on more. Must be this darn cold causing me to be delirious?! Just a few more skeins, just a few more...*pant, pant, pant* please?


I also made some stitch markers - fun! With some polymer beads I purchased and some glass odds and ends. I think I'll have to make some for my scarf pal! I made a set for my knitting buddy - who happened to be having a crap day - and got such a wonderful response, I want to make some for everyone! She was so grateful I felt like a superstar! I love when unexpected acts of kindness turn right around on you. Double bonus - 1)it's always better to give then receive and then 2)to feel like you have genuinely pleased someone - *giddy shyness*!

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I am a sock ho too, I just wish I had a stash like yours! Before I learned how to knit socks I would have never thought that quality sock yarn would be so expensive!

Good luck with your diet - I successfully abstained from going to Seaport Yarns this evening!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That I call coloure for yarn! You are sooo lucky one! And those stitchmarkers - you should sell!

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! I love your stitchmarkers! so cute! The ones I use are so pathetic, just some little colored rings or scraps of yarn. I second the motion to sell!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Love the stitch markers! Yes, I think you should sell them. Or give out advice for those who are inspired by you and would like to make their own (like moi) ;-)

4:15 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Love your stitch markers! Your pal will love them, too!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home