Peaknit

Monday, October 02, 2006

Yarn Candy!!

Check it out - the last bits of yarn ecstasy before the alleged "yarn diet" (I can see myself sooo falling off this wagon)! From Yarntini - bless her vibrant colorways, gorgeous packaging and special treats (this time = chocolatini lipgloss - happy, happy...joy, joy!!)!



And something new - Sweet Georgia yarn from Pick up Sticks - holy cow it is some soft yarn. So soft in fact I may wander away from socks and knit a scarf with it. I am taken with the "coziness" of it. Definitely a keeper
I just love sitting on my big heap of stash - ahhhhh. Simple pleasures. (But again "thou shalt not buy sock yarn" - oh the mantra, it is so sad...) Maybe if I don't blog about the new goodies they won't exist? Like if no one sees you eat it, it doesn't count?? I am learning how terribly good I am at rationalizing - right here in black and white! Ineed to stop talking about my yarn addiction, it's pathetic - I need some new material. I'm surely sounding more like a yarn collector than a knitter for pete's sake?! *egads* must get a grip.

...really, I need to get going on a new pair of socks - soon - it's Socktoberfest after all!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea! for grape ape! i'm so happy you like it! This may be strange coming from a yarn dyer/seller, but I totally understand going on a yarn diet. Whether it's for money reasons or de-stashing, just think how much fun it will be to knit the yarn you have! And what a thrill it will be once the diet's over!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home