Peaknit

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 more days til the man with the bag...


Ho Ho Ho!! Only 2 more days of the work week makes for lots of spirit!! And here are my own little helpers...my girls actually posed in their Santa hats - now, that brings a warm fuzzy to my belly - no one is sassy, no one is climbing the tree, everyone is getting along - Christmas rocks! (Oh wait, the little one is having a tantrum right now - funny how you can tune that right out:)

My So-Called scarf is blocking...

I have been working on one final holiday project. It is for for my oldest daughter - I am hoping to finish a dolly from Knitted Babes. While in some ways they are a little odd looking, they have a certain charm, their dainty accessories are darling. I am hoping for the doll, a ballet leotard with tutu, wrap sweater and ballet slippers by Sunday. I think it is entirely possible. Let's find out! Otherwise, a New Year's gift?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dolls are adorable! They look doable. Hope you post pictures!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go knitting dolls! I wanna knit that cute bear from one of magazines you've sent me! Have finger crossed for me!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

Please post a picture of the ballet doll. I am really anxious to see it.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!
You can do it!
All you gotta do is put your mind to it!
(an old cheer from high school for you)
I know, pretty lame, but I do think you can do it. The clothing in the knitted babes book totally makes those dolls come to life.

Happy holidays, and boy oh boy, do you have cute girls.
susie

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home