Peaknit

Sunday, May 06, 2007

brrrrr....

soccerfeet
The weatherman lied again. It was chilly today in Wisconsin. She said 70 degrees and partly sunny - well, a mob of parents were huddling while our 7-years-olds played soccer today - it was like March of the Penguins. Good thing the kids were running around so we didn't have to curse ourselves for not making them wear coats. It is May, right?

puretree

I couldn't help it - I have already wound my pure breeze from yarntini, its so fresh and clean, a pleasure just to gaze at. "Where's mom?" "She's staring wistfully at her yarn, again!" It just takes me to a hapy place. I know you know what I mean. warm fuzzies.

Which reminds me Warm Fuzzies by Betz White is coming out this fall - doesn't the cover just make you want to see what is in there? She has some snappy little cup o' joe kits for sale in her etsy shop too. just in case.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veronique said...

Are you part of the Yarntini Sock Club too? I love it!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing Yarntini package! I am kinda of sorry I missed out on this!

Oh well I will stay tuned to see these lovelies in progress!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that yarn. It looks like water and sky and air. Have you decided what are you making with that? I'll keep checking. I was in the same place you were this weekend, soccerama. I brought a blanket and wrapped up tight wishing I had a hot coffee. Take care.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home