Peaknit

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Runagogo...under the buzzer

I just got in from my last walk for the 2nd quarterly Runagogo. I made it, whew. 102 miles from April 1 to today - Independence Day! Hurray! barely. I have found podcasts a nice motivator for walking. I find them so hard to listen to when I am trying to do something else - I need to pay attention. So, I have been downloading Stash and Burn, Lime n Violet and Socks in the City for my routine walks when my walking partner is AWOL. Good stuff. Now the question is...will there be another round?

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitterella said...

Congratulations!!! 102 miles - that is great!

I hear you on the podcasts. I enjoy them but it's hard to work and listen. I need an ipod so I can download them and listen to them as I walk too.

9:03 AM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

YEAH!
Congratulations.......that's awesome!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Congratulations on your 102 miles! The first runagogo I didn't even make it halfway. That is fantastic!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home