Peaknit

Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Terrible Twos" Start Today! :)

moretutti

Afterall, she doesn't call herself "Tutti Debil" for nuthin.

I can't believe we are two years into this little life. Two years ago at this very moment I was working on a sock and timing my "contractions", I just wasn't sure even though I had been through this before. I went to work and decided, you know, this is probably it. She is mama's girl, the apple of my eye. She was such a tough baby - no kidding - my family was scared of her she cried and fussed so much. I feel like it was the months of steeling myself against the din of her squawks that has ultimately made our relationship more special. I feel like I had to work for her devotion. Her real name seems nearly forgotten as she has been our Tutti Pickles since in the womb, a silly nickname given by my oldest daughter - and it has stuck. People often stop and say "what is her real name?", people that should know:)

So most happy birthday my littlest punkin! Let's eat cake!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's adorable :) Happy Birthday! My nephew will be two in 6 days. It's a fun age, I think. But I just get to spoil him and go home. Yes, I'm one of those aunties :D

6:56 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Happy birthday to her! what a cute/silly picture!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Hunny said...

Happy Birthday to your little one!! That is a really cute picture.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

Happy Birthday to you both!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a Tutti Cutie!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm too late if I go by your time.... Happy Birthday, Tutti Pickles :)!!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Knitterella said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Tutti Pickles!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Molly Bee said...

Happy Birthday! You are the cutest little Tuttie Pickles I have ever seen! This year you will be able to enjoy your cake rather than rubbing it in your hair! Have a piece for me!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you little pumpkin! She is just darling:)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

happy b-day, little girl! Good luck, Mom with next 365 days!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home