Peaknit

Monday, June 25, 2007

Customer Service Extraordinaire

cmpair

Cider Moon rocks - simple as that. I ordered yarn on Saturday, Monday I come home to a nice little box with samples even. I got two skeins of Glacier - in Asbury Park and Kansas. I got them with this hat in mind - and so I got the pattern too. I like the cables, but I would make is sans beads though I'm thinking. I held out for a couple of weeks - I made the Campfire Socks - oh, that sounded like past tense didn't it? Like they were done - as if. I have 1.5 socks done - with Cider Moon I got from Christine in a swap (so Christine, I have to hold you responsible...) - love it! Anyways, I was weak. I mean it is seriously 90 degrees in Wisconsin today, supposed to be 97 with humidity tomorrow and I'm thinking cabled winter cap - insane. Now if this hair would just grow out...

dailydose_button_fin

Check out these delicious pictures...I love the relationship between yarn and the sense - taste being just one. Yum!

8 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

Sure sure blame me, but I didn't force you back to their site, although I may have told you they were updating :) I'm still being strong!! (for now)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. The hat will be so cute.

Ooof! 97 AND humid???? I don't miss the humidity at all. Try to stay cool.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I was thinking you are an evil, evil woman to provide links to the Glacier Ashbury Park. I knew I had to have it. Tonight. Then I fclicked to it and I saw Birch Bark and then Pistachio...wait Sweet Potato Pie looks yummy. Oh wow! June Carter.
Prickly Pear. Pandora Rose. You're off the hook. There's too many to choose from so I won't buy any. Whew! That was a close one.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

gorgeous, gorgeous! It's been hot here too, so yarn is best looked at online than in person, but that light blue skein is almost like blast of cool air!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, I just went through your flickr account. You've become a beautiful photographer. One quick question for you, where did you get the sock blockers? I need some of those.
I am going to have to try some of that Cider Moon. It is breathtaking. Thanks as always for the great tips.
susie

7:50 PM  
Blogger Molly Bee said...

Beautiful yarn! I will have to try Cider Moon soon! the beer/pizza cruise is on Thursday afternooons through Betty Lou cruises.They have a web site. It was $25/person-all the pizza and beer you could consume. I don't drink beer but the pizza is the best I've had in Madison. It's by Ian's on State Street. The crust was magnificent. The toppings were a little weird-macaroni and cheese pizza and chicken fingers and penne pizza-along with the standards. Plus the ride around Lake Monona is beautiful. I highly recommend it.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

You are yarn addict!!!! Face it, Stacey!!!!! Intervention needed!!!!!!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Lola and Ava said...

I LOVE Cider Moon's colors! I've got Asbury Park in Flurry. I can't wait to knit it up.
-L

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home