Peaknit

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Super Swag Saturday **spoiler**

I got my Scout's Swag yesterday (scroll down, I want to hide it from those who may want to keep the alure) and I was so surprised and thrilled with the gifties. A cool knitting stamp that was designed by Scout herself - I was so wanting to find this stamp, who knew Scout was going to take care of that for me. Also included was a Stampin Up stamp pad and some cards and envelopes to personalize. I think this is totally creative and way out of the box for essentially a "yarn club" - thank you! The yarn is Je T'Aime - pretty pretty - I am not typically into black but when you pair it with my favorite pink and purple - winner winner chicken dinner!

decbmfa
December STR

And then I also recently received my final installment of the Rockin' Socks Club. I have never knit anything by Cat Bordhi, so I was excited to see that she designed the complimentary pattern. The yarn is Bella Coola, a lovely transition of blues. I saw sock goddess Yarnissima using it for a new pattern, Spina Di Pesce...so I may save the Bordhi pattern for something else.

scoutsdecswag
December Swag

I am about to finish the toe of my first '08 Yarntini stockinette sockie - I think I will march forward and cast on the second right away - a pair could be in the near future! What is on your needles?

14 Comments:

Blogger Gramknits said...

Love those colors. Talk about yummy.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

I can't wait to make some stationery with my stamp!!!

5:08 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I really love the STR yarn the most of any colorway they've done so far, and that Spina di Pesce loos fantastic!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Oooh, what fun goodies to get in the mail!

5:44 PM  
Blogger cbknits80 said...

What a fun mail week!! I LOVE that stamp - you know my addiction to stationary. Can't wait to see the finished pair of socks.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm excited to try the stamp. So far that's one craft I haven't gotten into yet. So it'll be fun to play around with. Your single stamp looks great!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

I received these two in the mail also and I absolutely adore both intallments. Spina di Pesce looks very interesting!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Great stamp!

Hmm. What's on my needles. A pair of plain Jane socks and then up next a pair of either Yarntini vintage socks or Sknitches in Seriously.

What fun!

8:00 PM  
Blogger KnittyLynn said...

Ooh I so want to get into Scout's club! Hopefully one day soon, her stuff is so beautiful.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Oh Stacey, you lucky bustard with perfect yarn sence! Hate you! (Kidding, ofcourse)!

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the stamp...need to write Scout!

10:34 AM  
Blogger mle said...

Oh my goodness!! that Scout yarn is gorgeous! I even love the black...you don't see too much of black in sock yarn.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Cinnamonamon said...

Yummy yarns!! :) I'm still knitting a Christmas cardigan, a pair of socks for the Vintage Sock Swap, & a diaper soaker (cover for cloth diapers). :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

Very nice Scout's swag! I really like this last STR, but will use it for something else, not that pattern too. On my needles..um..socks, hats, sweater...too much!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home