Peaknit

Monday, April 21, 2008

lazy knitter...

Are you beginning to wonder if I even knit? All of these posts about random bits...truth be told, I've been an ADD knitter lately - jumping from little thing to little thing with no stick-to-it-tiveness.

shropshirebulky
The Pucky Knitter in Shropshire for my Chickadee Cowl

So now I have a cowl almost done (had to jump on the cowl bandwagon), one sock 3/4 finished and a couple of dishcloths with ends to weave in. Very random. It has been so cold today, for April, I may have use for my cowl this year yet! I hope to be donning it by tomorrow - lofty goal, no? For a lazy knitter...

I need to post the 2nd part of a contest for the Punk Rock Gift Exchange - so Selana, here it is. I propose Dream On by Aerosmith. I was an ambivelent Aerosmith fan until I learned that they have a band specific Guitar Hero being released - gotta have it, I need new material. And Steven Tyler, I find him an eccentric (to say the least) lead singer - but he has a mouth full of teeth any dentist could be proud of.

10 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

Wow, that yarn looks sooooo squoooshy and snuggly! I can't wait to see it all finished. Just perfect for a cowl!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I'm looking forward to seeing that finished Chickadee in Sarah's gorgeous yarn! Beautiful colors!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I can't wait to see the cowl! And Aerosmith - too fun!!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

Beautiful color on the yarn. PS: I think the teeth are capped.

4:31 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Oh the colors in that yarn are gorgeous! I understand the jumping around...I've kind of been doing that too. As soon as something gets to a point where I have to sew something or block it, I move on to something else!

6:15 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Cowls are the perfect antidote to knitter's ADD!

10:01 PM  
Blogger knittingma said...

Oh, I've got *many* cowls in my queue as well! I was trying to finish up my WIPs before I cast on for any of them, but my knitter's ADD is beginning to kick in. Can't wait to see yours (your cowl, that is)!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty yarn - and in that pattern? That cowl is going to be gorgeous!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean we're supposed to take our beautiful yarn...from our Yarn Collection...and knit with it?

Who knew? :-D

Pretty yarn and TONS of teeth! LOL!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Aerosmith! Even with Stephen's crazy lips!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home