Peaknit

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Magic Yarn Ball

I took part in a Magic Yarn Ball Swap started by t does wool - if you have not looked at her blog - you should, really, the photography is so understated and lovely.

CanonXT 016

My partner, Darlene of Journeying Five, sent my yarn ball from Canada. There were several fun treats wrapped up in a great skein of Noro Iro. She blogged about the ball I sent her as well - and she has the patience to wait until she knits up the ball to reveal the goodies - not me. There were several fun little things, gorgeous stitch markers, some yummy smelling soap - I could smell it before I could see it, a button, a pin. It was fun unwrapping my swap. Thank you Darlene!

7 Comments:

Anonymous kim said...

This was such a fun swap. T is a clever and gracious host.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

How fun!! I bet the yarn smells all yummy from the soap now, too!

5:37 PM  
Blogger t does wool said...

what a great gift you received Stacy~so glad it was fun for you.

10:51 PM  
Blogger YarnSnob said...

Lovely fun swap, that Miss T is a genius!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Journeying Five said...

Now that you have opened it I can tell you that the stitch markers, inukshuk pin and button are handmade in northern BC, the hor'douevre fork is from an artist local to Vancouver and the pumpkin soap soothes our dry winter skin way up here. Hopefully a little bit of Canadian brings you a lot of happines.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Knitting Kris said...

What a unique idea! I'd be like you......opening my ball to see what was inside of it. What a fun thing to do!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Neat! What a fun idea!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home