Peaknit

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010!!

projects 2009

My year in projects. Since I forayed back into quilting and sewing this year, I had to sneak those in too. Some of them are single socks, single mittens (or 1.5 in some cases) - but I counted them all. This was a year of more swatching, and failure to launch then ever. And I am okay with it. I have a number of works-in-progress - so lots of things to tackle in the new year. I have 1/2 of a Lacy Baktus and a Marsan Watchcap in the making right now - so cheers to a new year of fun and finishes! Ican't wait to see what you are doing - knit on blogland!

8 Comments:

Blogger Trisha said...

Wow, you made a lot of beautiful things in 2009!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

You've had a beautifully productive year! Happy New Year to you :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger YarnSnob said...

It has been a busy year for you!
Happy New year

5:30 AM  
Blogger Caffeine Girl said...

Impressive year of knitting -- especially since you also sew!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

i love all your projects! they're all so colorful. happy new year to you too.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Yikes! lots of knitting with FO's!

2:31 PM  
Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

A gorgeous year!!! Happy new year!

11:04 PM  
Anonymous kim said...

It's kind of amazing when you see all of your knits on one page. Sort of makes me wish I had used Flickr more than I did. It seemed way too daunting to try to put one of these together after the fact. Love year of knitting.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home