Peaknit

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"seams" like a bad idea in retrospect...

CanonXT 115
Raglan Sweater from "Knitting for Two" using Yarntini Superwash Sport

Sheesh, I am not a seamer. Ack! I hate most everything about seaming. Which is probably part of my problem - I dread it, so therefore it is awful. I have one more arm seam to go - I have out every knitting hint book I own... yet still, yucky, lumpy seams. I am so glad that (my nephew-to-be) Jack will possibly be just 3-months-old when he sports this sweater - because I just want him to see pictures later and know Auntie Peaknit loved him enough to make a whole sweater before he even met her, even if she was a dope of a seamer. *giggle*

CanonXT 124

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

I'm the same way... I dislike the idea of seaming even more than I dislike seaming :) The sweater looks great, though. Love that green!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Yes but the knitting more than makes up for it!

Merry Christmas:)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate seaming so much, I convert every pattern I can to seamless. And I always encourage others to do the same!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous kim said...

"Seams" like a special Auntie idea to me. It will be fine, and modeled baby shots make it all better!

6:51 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I share your distaste for the seam. Many of my projects have gone down a notch or two because of it. Bah!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home