Peaknit

Saturday, July 14, 2007

And the winner is....

peaknityarn

Julie from Massachussetts! She will get the delicious peaknit Yarntini! Courstesy of, well, Yarntini!(thank you jessie, you are sweet and generous beyond words!) She found me through ravelry - see, ravelry is just cool like that! She also just realized that her friend Christine is my swapping buddy from the past - I really get intrigued by "small world" moments. That may just be me?

I decided to come up with a couple more winners. I was really feeling clever using the Random Number Generator...good stuff! No Yarntini but I'd like to dig into my incredibly embarrassing stash for something in the sock family. The other two are Kristy and Knitterella, and incidentally I just realized that she sells some cute things here.

Thank you to each and every person who took a minute to leave me a comment, I was giddy over every one, and I really enjoyed "seeing" new people - I love to track back to their blog and get inspired. Truly, thank you blogland!

8 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I have been craving some Yarntini lately, I can't wait to see it in person. I have already made a couple pairs of socks in Yarntini and it knits up so beautifully! How did we ever live without Ravelry?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Knitterella said...

I can't believe you drew my name too! Yippee!!!

This is so cool! Thank you Stacey!!!
Jill

5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you hear that Jessie is expecting??? Pretty exciting when my 2 favorite super dyers are pregnant!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I'm excited to see what you find in your stash-- I know it's amazing :)

Thanks so much, Stacey!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

Lucky, lucky girls! :)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Congrats to the winners! The knitting world is so amazing...

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Julie! Knitterella helped put several of my patterns in pdfs for me-she is awesome. Nell, who is the other pregnant super dyer? I am so out of the loop!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Really fun Giveaway:)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home