Peaknit

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Crappy Sock to Happy Sock


I have saved my Grape Ape from certain hideousness...I ripped it back and turned it into a Jaywalker - much better, *sigh*


I also made some more stitch markers - these things are a little additive for me, looking for that perfect combination of beads. I finished a set for my ISE pal and am close to wrapping up her package for the mail. I also found out my pal over at GramKnits made me some markers - our own little swap! Thank you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaywalker is striping great! And those sts markers are yummy!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the stitch markers! And I'm thinking of turning some yarntini into jaywalkers as well. Hmmm....

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the stitchmarkers! And the sock's looking great too!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Miss Lime said...

Nice Jaywalker! I like that better than the pattern you started out making with the yarn. Pretty stitch markers too.

I'm finally starting to get into Knitting Under the Influence and hope to have it done by the time Miss Violet and I record the next podcast. I'm going to talk about it then. I agree with you, it's fluffy and a fast read but it's pretty enjoyable so far. :)

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love how your Jaywalkers are coming along, the yarn you're using seems to be just perfect for them! Looking forward to seeing the finished pair! And the stitch markers are so gorgeous too!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home