Peaknit

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Football, hotdogs and apple pie...and cables

Wow - I guess I have had an all-American Weekend...pathetic Packers pissed around on the field today, it was almost painful to watch - thankfully I had my Fetching gloves to distract me - those babies are fun and fast. I have to knit the ends in and another holiday gifts is finished. I started the Single Cable Scarf from One Skein by Leigh Radford - I am slightly into cables now that I learned they aren't the death of me. And I am thinking cables on gloves plus cable on scarf could make a "set"? no? So back to the LYS (with eff'ed up hours) for one more skein of each - lovley Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in a purple and smokey blue. So two tivo'd episodes of E.R. and one Ugly Betty plus a little Packer obliteration has made way for productive holiday knitting.

And apple pie - I made a pie while my dh made an apple crisp today - the best of both worlds and we're both happy. I'm patiently waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can savor each bite in peace...foodie yoga. And just to make the weekend allegedly more American we just happened to have had hotdogs yesterday. Sorry no Chevrolet, no chance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looove single cable scarf! And good of you to involve a scan!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home