Peaknit

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm a copy-cat Meme-r

Because I am kind of slacking on taking pictures and thinking this week - sad but true...here goes...

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Stacey

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not a soul. My mom wanted Erin Elizabeth (pre-Walton's even) she lost.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? yesterday I teared up in a training about Domestic Violence listening to a 911 tape of a call made by a child.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It depends. Sometimes it gets a bit "out of control"

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? none really - I prefer p b -n- j! or just cheese!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Most of the time:)

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I journal on and off. I like this method through blogging. My other favorite is a "gratitude" journal - I need to be reminded what I am thankful for on occasion.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yup

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance, unless I were on the Amazing Race and there was money involved.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like sugar cereals from my childhood - but since they are almost never around, probably Honey Bunches of Oats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I wear a lot of loafers to avoid this all together, but when I run I do usually untie my tennies just so I can get them off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, emotionally I guess, if I am committed to something. I could use some weight lifting to be actually strong, but do think yoga has made me physically stronger and if I mad enough, look out.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Turtle Custard at Culver's

14. SHOE SIZE? 7

15. RED OR PINK? Pink...pink and more pink, wait - also purple

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my anger - keep it under my hat usuaully - but that's not good either is it?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? A college friend I am delinquent about keep in touch with, an old friend from work that I barely get to see - mostly old friends I wish I still had.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No - just like reading then when I see them on a blog

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? sweats and my danskos - it's chore day and I haven't made it into the shower yet- eek!

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast with jelly

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the Channel 3 news - about the sad state of the War in Iraq...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELL? babies, specially mine

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister - can you believe some evil person would call HER fat? WTF? She is a teeny girl! But she has stopped smoking *cheers* and has gained a mere 7 pounds and is therefore self-conscious - f*ck the dude that said that crap! men like that are stupid.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Laugh and smile

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Gosh, I would bet that I would, I have merely met her blog today - but I like that she left me a comment:)

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke from the fountain - specially McDonalds - OR the Rum Runner from Cheeseburger in Paradise

28. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch? To play - er frisbeee? Watch? Football

29. EYE COLOR? Blue/ gray

30. HAT SIZE? Who even knew there were sizes?

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes...but my glasses aren't awful in a lazy moment.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican with too much sour cream and fresh guacamole!

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? neither...I prefer funny or dramatic movies

34. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD THAT BE? Right where I am. Oh but then it is getting cold...maybe somewhere on some ocean at my leisure - If I could just figure out how to walk out my front door in Wisconsin and walk out my back door in Hawaii.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall:)

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs generally but kissing my kids is wonderful

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry shortcake in the sumer, Apple or other fruit pie in the fall or winter

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?? No one, since I stole this one?

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Same as above

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm reading Digging to America - kind of a cute story. Also Cage of Stars - good so far. My favorite author is Elizabeth Berg - I'm waiting patiently for her next book. I usually have several in queue...

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? my girls

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Dancing with the Stars - pathetic, and a Tivo of Prson Break (maybe even more pathetic)

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my yoga CD - Oceans of Peace, water, white noise and baby giggles

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? neither? I like them both but neither one in particular. I prefer 80's big hair and metal pissed music - I hardly look the type though...I know, I have a "pathetic" pattern forming

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can usually counsel people, I'm pretty good at listening and helping people, least I think I am?? I also have a "hitch hiker's thumb" - double jointed like - grosses out my husband!

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wisconsin

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I copied it from the Purple Sheep because she left me a kind comment leading me to her blog...thank you!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your sister on quitting smoking and yay! for pink! I'm totally going to steal this from you... stay tuned :).

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a meme! I am so awful with memes - so I am avoiding those!

Great yarn from previous post - really don't know how I missed it (post)

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home