Peaknit

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy "Flu-giving"?

Apparently I must be "flu-giving" given my recent little bout with this crapola - Tutti Pickles, my little one has come down with a mean case of goodies coming out of both ends. Apparently the first dose of the flu shot isn't enough - but we're still 3 days out from getting the second dose, wouldntcha know? Poor little soul. I have faith and therefore I can't help from asking myself... did I wish this on her as I was not feeling festive about a family gig? No real reason for balking at the gathering - just sometimes I long to stay home alone, as if - of course in retrospect, a Thanksgiving dinner with all of the trimmings sounds so much better than Pedialite, laundry and the Little Green Machine, oh hindsight is indeed 20/20...my little angel in her third pair of jammies...flu just takes the good stuff right out of a little girl...



And THEN...I have this kind of purty Nilla Praline Cheesecake (Kraft Foods Holiday 2005). I was really looking forward to this bit of Thanksgiving...now I can merely wave good-bye to her as she heads off to dinner - please bring a piece back for momma...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I have someone to take care of me during this time of sickness!
Hope little one will recover soon! It is darn hard for us adults with flu - can't imagine how she feels!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

Poor baby. Hope she is already on the mend. Dont feel bad. Jared and the whole family got it too. Luckily, it only seems to last about a day or so.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home