Peaknit

Friday, January 19, 2007

Knit Mitt Kit Swappin' Serendipity

I'm so jealous at all of the amazing packages I have seen people showing off! How great to see such thoughtful goodie bags! Then, there's the weirdest little happy accident - the pal I was asking blogland for mitten pattern opinions on...was reading my blog. *gulp* How small is this world? :) The best part is she had enough restraint to stop looking when she thought I could be talking about her surprises...what a girl! I would so be sneaking peeks! Christine has been a treat to meet! Here's a shout out to you in case you are brave enough to look!!:)

3 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

Hello! Back to reading the blog. Still loving my kit, my friend who doesn't knit loved the bag too. Going to post a pic to the KMKS blog today so everyone can see what great stuff I got!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for all the comments on my blog. I hate that there's no way to reply!
Even if I weren't the daughter of one of Chiripa's owners, I would recommend the shop - especially mid-Feb. when it should be restocked. You can see photos of the shop in progress in the archives, if you're curious before you get there.

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something similar happened to me with SP4! But it was me looking!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home