Peaknit

Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Kiddo!

to my sister...
trouble[1]
It hasn't always been easy - I didn't become a big sister gracefully for sure. Yet you were always enduring, always waiting for me to buy in to sisterhood. Lucky for me, we have grown into friends as adults. I'll always be older, there is no debating that...I might be able to offer you some practical advice to offer about parenting, marriage or wrinkle creams. It has been pure joy for me to watch you flower into a beautiful young(er) :) woman, I have been able to cheer by the sideline as you have developed a career, a very special relationship with your husband and as you have "unwrapped" your life - it's all pretty darned amazing.

Adulthood can be a real drag sometimes but the gifts we share makes it rich and almost managable. :P Thank you, girlfriend!...and happy birthday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your sister! Your package will go out next week - I have a few things to add in the coming week. The patterns I promised will go separate :-)

3:09 AM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

Here's a shout out to your sister!

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love and admire you stacey. and maybe it hasn't always been easy, but it's always, always been worth it.

thank you for the incredibly thoughtful shout-out for my birthday on your blog!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home