Peaknit

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pomatomus #1 done!

pomatomus

At last I did the kitchener and wrapped up my first Pomatomus. I am kind of relieved it is done so I can move on to something a little more mindless for a bit before casting on #2. It is from Interlacements Tiny Toes # 206 - Las Vegas Brights. I think a solid may have showcased the shells a little better - but I like the funky colorway. I enjoyed the interesting pattern - it did at last get to a point where I could look up at the TV for a second - but I definitely could not watch Lost while knitting this one - both are puzzling enough to need my full attention. Hey, Lost fans...what is going on?? rue to form, lost answers one question I have and leaves me with 7 new ones - that must be the draw! "Beer me some strength..." (for you Office peeps!!)

ernest

A sink full of cat.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How did you get the cat in the sink? My cats hiss and howl and carry on when I give them a "bath" with those kitty wipes.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That sock is gorgeous! Makes me want to knit a pair of these:)

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I just asked someone to "beer me some strength" last night. How great was Pam on Thursday? There's no way Jim can go anywhere after that!

I totally screamed like a little girl at the end of Lost last week. Crazy!!. At least we know the producers have 48 more episodes after this season to give us our answers. With all the craziness, they're gonna need that many!

The sock looks great! You can really see the pattern even with the variegation.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo for Pomatomus! And that amazing pattern is patiently waiting somewhere in my head to be knitted!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful sock, in wonderful colours!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sock and your jell-o story! Thanks for sharing.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Molly Bee said...

Pomatomus turned out fabulous!!!!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Gramknits said...

Looking good! I agree something easy for a break would be a good idea.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Knittingbeauty said...

Your sock looks awesome!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

That cat looks pretty happy in the sink! My best friend's cat not only loves hanging out in sinks, he doesn't even mind if you turn onthe water! Your sock is beautiful.

11:48 AM  
Blogger =joy= said...

hey! great pomatomous!!! glad to have inspired! ^_^

3:20 PM  
Blogger KnittingMoose said...

Pretty, pretty sock! And for once, I don't feel left out on something...I love The Office (loved that scene you referenced!), Lost (freaky episode last week), and I have cats who sit in the sink. :)
Carrie

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home