Peaknit

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sundara's club is coming back...

but new and a bit different...Oh my, I'm torn again. I was so sure I had narrowed my future clubs to continuing just this one, maybe one other...but then Sundara changes it up. I have enjoyed the Petals Collection so much, I am not sure I can adapt. Life is about change though, and I can certainly respect Sundara's need for change - I can't imagine the job of putting together these beautiful packages mostly on her own. But my selfish side is a little sad. Thankfully, I have 30 days to think on it.

eeny, meeny, miney, moe...

8 Comments:

Blogger cbknits80 said...

That is pretty different, it sounds great, but so pricey!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I like the idea of it, but it's awfully expensive. I'm not sure that any of the color seasons is just right for me either. I feel kind of bummed about some of the color choices from the Petals collection (the garish orange/yellow/green in particular) and also the last two Yarn Pirate offerings. Maybe yarn clubs just aren't for me?

Decisions, deicions...

7:04 PM  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

I adore her yarn so much, but that seems mega expensive to me and even somewhat confusing...I think I'm sticking to the Woully Boully sock club and that's that!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Auntly H said...

I'm sure it'll be lovely, but I'm going to save my money for more Wollmeise. :)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was awfully pricey too... However, I do like her other yarn choices. To play it safe I signed up for the Autmn tones. I hope I made the right decision.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

Oy! I am so conflicted too! It really does seem expensive, but when I went to tally up what she is including, it jives...I just dunno if I would use the other types of yarn.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I want to do a yarn club--probably not STR. Maybe I'll check out Sundara. But money is an issue. What other clubs are you considering? I know you know them all...

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I was really looking forward to another round of Sundara sock yarn, but I'm not feeling her new club idea. I agree with ADD that it's a bit confusing and $$$. I'd rather stalk my LYS this go 'round.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home