Peaknit

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry!!!

IMG_8413
Earnest...getting a lot more attention that he would care to - Christmas brings out lots of fun with the kids. They tried to get the poor guy into a pillow case - but this was the best they could do. He is suffering silently here - but no doubt waiting for the right moment to slink out of this mess. He is 16-years-old, and while I am a little biased - he is the. best. cat. ever.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday today! We enjoyed Santa's visit last night - he snuck in while we were in church. It worked out well, because for the first time in at least 8 years, my husband and I got some sleep:) Today is jammie day right up until time to go to my parents. I think the holidays should have as much rest, relaxation, hobby time and fun in them as possible. I hope you find time to do some of your favorite things, or see some of your favorite people! Merry Christmas!

p.s. For 2011, I have joined the Spicing Up The Kitchen [a modern swap]. This group of crafters is very modern and clever - so I am pleased to be included. Join up if you like to sew. I promise it will be fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kristy said...

Merry Christmas! What a cute cat!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Caffeine Girl said...

Sounds like a great holiday. Hope your day continued to be wonderful.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home