Peaknit

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I still don't think I really like you...


I'm talking about my running shoes of course, and what I do when I am wearing them...I completed a 5k today (though everyone was reporting is was more like 3.5 miles to add insult to injury) - I did walk a little but overall it was a decent run - but I am just not sure what I think of running...my time was even pretty good considering I have ran like once in the last month. I just have so many other priorities that I am not sure I can commit to this... But then no sooner I am home from the 5k I am whining about I am pondering the brochure for the Berbee Derby on Thanksgiving - what is wrong with me!??

I keep thinking I am just more of a "walker" - but running can be such an efficient use of the of excercize time I can sqeak out. And I do love my nano ipod and well, me and nano, we can hang out when I run and I can also hang with Lime N Violet doing their podcast- I kind of like the sounds of that multitasking. I may need to rethink my disdain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the 5k! You go girl! Totally loving the pink iPod.. I was eyeing one today at Costco. The hubby was there so hopefully I lingered on it long enough to find one under the Christmas tree :).

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! That's so awesome. Walking doesn't matter. Finishing does. So kudos to you!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home