Peaknit

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I won! I won!

Okay, a bit dramatic perhaps - but I won the "funky" category in the model your socks contest!! I'm pretty stoked that I could get a reward for...knitting, like my favorite thing - what a great excuse to keep on - "honey, there could be prizes involved..." Thank you Keohinani!! She is from Hawaii - perhaps when I rip open the package I will be able to hear the ocean and smell the sand!? Hell, the prize could be sand - white, wonderful sand. I would be glad to send some dried leaves and snowballs...any takers? Yeah, didn't think so.

My big plan during Tutti Pickle's nap today is to loaf on the couch with my Noro sweater and Weeds in my sweats - *squee*. Afterall, I need to rest up for the best TV night of the week - Lost PLUS the Project Runway finale - and surely an adult beverage! What's is going to happen to Jeffrey! Go Laura, Go Laura!

and lastly - thank you SP - I loved my digital card!:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That must be great feeling!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Super cute socks!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home