Peaknit

Saturday, May 26, 2007

2 socks

tinibreeze

I finished my second toe-up stockinette in the Yarntini sock club installment - pure breeze. I think I bound the second one off just a tad too tight, which is an easy fix. My picot edge became a dream and I just went 3 x 3 rib and out. I like the socks, very cozy soft and I loved working with this yarn.

tinibreeze2

Some new Hello Yarn in Freckles...

hello

I just love the customer service, darling calling cards and neat little magnets included in the package. Oh, and the yarn too!

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the new yarn especially - though I'm not sure I would like it knitted up but I think it is *divine* in the skein!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger a friend to knit with said...

beautiful socks! Love the way that striped!

magnets? Must order some hello yarn! :) Love that colorway!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks are great -- I've got to get me into that sock club!
I wanted to let you know that I’ve tagged you for a meme on my blog - I really hope you don’t mind. I decided to choose random Secret Pals to tag as a means of meeting people outside the usual upstream/downstream. However, if you can’t stand this kind of thing, please ignore it!

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks! I am loving the stockinette stitch socks, my personal faves. It is such a good feeling to put those on.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the yarntini socks!

And that Hello Yarn is very pretty!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your feet are in heaven!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Veronique said...

That's the first finished Yarntini sock club socks I've seen! You're super quick, and the socks are lovely :)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home